I have read hundreds and hundreds of books about personal finances, from the conventional world of financial planning, to the trendy how-to-get-rich programs to the New Age gurus of money. But here’s what’s missing from nearly all of them: VERY FEW of them even mention about our relationship with money.
Whether you’re aware of it now or not, you have a personal relationship with money: a complex combination of your beliefs, attitudes, energy, history and fears about money AND the healthier your relationship with money is, the more money, success and financial freedom you enjoy.
For most people, money has become an enormously high-pressure area of their lives, fraught with negativity, fear and self-defeating beliefs. It’s not unlike the way we proceed and react in any relationship – with a cumulative body of attitudes and experiences that totally shape the way we behave and think. From the time we’re very small, the subject of money takes on more and more of this emotional and energetic “baggage” and that becomes the very roadblock that prevents us from creating the financial life we want and deserve.
You see, most of what we learn about money only serves to create more and more pressure around it. In fact, the typical approaches you may have tried before actually drive money away from you by worsening your negative beliefs and attitudes about money.
But right now, today, you can reverse that trend and aim positive cash flow in your own direction. The thing is, a pure new approach to your relationship with money changes everything. You CAN clear the frustration and limiting energy from your past, and start anew with a bright, unblemished and welcoming field around your money center.
YOU Can Transform YOUR Relationship with Money by:
- Becoming aware of the power of YOUR beliefs and clear your negative beliefs around money. Make healing your personal relationship with money one of your top priorities in life.
- Knowing where you stand financially at all times: Know what your net worth and cash flow is and where your money goes each month.
- Identifying what your skills and talents and interests are and find a job or career where you can use them. Explore the possibility of creating a sideline business for one of your hobbies.
- Becoming a savvy consumer and develop a plan to reduce your debt. Reduce your expenses so that you generate the cash flow you need to invest in yourself and your dreams.
- Creating a game plan for what you want to accomplish financially, set goals, make action plans and go for it. Begin to tap into, harness and apply the power of your mind to make your dreams come true.
- A good place to begin is to examine what your parents beliefs were about money and how did those beliefs impact their money. Then look at your own beliefs around money and what you have created in your personal finances. We often hold on to our family’s beliefs around money even if they do not serve us…
These ideas are explored in more depth in my Money Healing Program as well as in my Money Healing Guided Meditation.
About Spiritual Healer Bill Austin:
Bill Austin is a Reiki energy healing facilitator and spiritual teacher, artist, writer and visionary living in St Petersburg, Florida in the United States. Bill specializes in holistic healing, spiritual growth, Reiki healing and healer training. He is the founder of several holistic healing modalities. He has trained healers in over sixteen countries and has helped people from all over the world to heal, grow, succeed and realize more of their full potential. Bill infuses healing and enlightenment energies into healing art images and has created a line of self help books. You can click on this link to download a free healing ebook called: Vibrational Color Healing Art: A Fun, Joyful and Playful Approach to Healing. He offers a number of free holistic healing resources on the freespiritualhealing.com web site.